How long do custom temporary tattoos last?
Depending on different body parts and conditions. High-friction areas like hands and fingers may last two to three days. Hip, stomach or other body parts with less friction can last up to a week. If you place them on objects, they can last forever ❤️
How to use?
- Cut out the graphic along the edge, the closer the better
- Clean and dry the skin completely (Do not apply sun oil or lotion on tattoo area)
- Remove the transparent film and place the tattoo face down on skin
- Rub and wet the tattoo completely with damp cloth or sponge
- Wait 20 seconds and peel the corner of the tattoo slowly
- The tattoo will look shiny at the beginning, the gloss will fade away gradually after few hours
- Share your tattoo story with the community by tagging #TattooYourMood
How to remove?
“Party is over! And I gotta work tomorrow 😕”
Don’t worry! You can remove the tattoo by saturating it with baby oil or makeup remover, rub it gently and the tattoo will be removed.
Where are you guys based? Do you ship worldwide?
We are based in Hong Kong🇭🇰 and we do worldwide shipping🌎 We ship all the tattoos via registered mail with tracking number📮 It usually takes 1-3 weeks to arrive, depends on different locations respectively.
Can I place the tattoos on objects?
Yes! You can place your custom temporary tattoos on any smooth areas like phone cases, windows, gift boxes, MacBooks etc. or any smooth areas you can think of!
Do you do wholesale as well?
We also accept wholesale orders. The minimum order quantity is 300 pieces. Ranging from metallic temporary tattoos (flash tattoos), colored temporary tattoos, laser temporary tattoos, glow in the dark temporary tattoos (luminous temporary tattoos), white ink temporary tattoos etc. The wholesale cost per tattoo depends on the quantity, size and colors used. For wholesale enquiries, please contact us directly here.